Boston College's domestic and international service/immersion programs provide students with opportunities for real-life, community-based learning experiences. The programs foster a respect for the people, history, and cultures present in the countries or areas visited, and a recognition of God's presence with the people who live there.
Volunteer & Service Learning Center
- Jamaica Mustard Seed Service & Immersion (spring)
Contact: Dan Ponsetto
- Arrupe International Immersion Programs
Winter Locations: Chile, DR/Haiti, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico/US border, and Peru
- Jamaica Magis Service Immersion Trips
Learning To Learn
- Dominican Republic Service-Learning & Immersion Program (spring)
Contact: Joana Maynard
Arts and Sciences
- Israel/Palestine (winter, fall course required)
Contact: Dr. Eve Spangler
Connell School of Nursing (nursing students only)
The Connell School of Nursing offers a number of immersion experiences for nursing students.