Student Outreach and Support Services supports gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning students and their allies by providing individual support and connecting them with campus support services.
- Office for Institutional Diversity advances and sustains an inclusive and diverse Boston College Community.
- Women's Resource Center offers a peer-led support group for lesbian, bisexual, and questioning female students at Boston College.
- Boston College Career Center has specific career resources for LGBT students and alumni.
- The Diversity Committee of the University Counseling Services serves "to foster efforts that promote a broad definition of diversity and inclusivity within the Boston College community."
Visit the Student Outreach and Support Services webpage to find the most up-to-date contact information for the various LGBTQ+ student organizations at BC.
- Allies is a group of GLBTQ and straight students working to foster a more inclusive community for everyone.
- Gaudete is a Theology and Ministry group that recognizes the dignity of each person and seeks to enrich the STM community with openness, acceptance, and fellowship by providing a space to dialogue and witness.
- GLBTQ Leadership Council (GLC) is a governing body of BC’s Undergraduate Government (UGBC) focused on GLBTQ and Allied Issues.
- Graduate Pride Alliance is a graduate student group supported by the Office of Graduate Student Life.
- Horizon is a group where gay, bisexual, questioning, trans*, queer, genderqueer, and/or other male-identified students can discuss and seek support in a safe space.
- Lambda Law Association is a BC Law coalition of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender students, staff, faculty and supporters who foster a supportive social network, educate the community about LGBTQ+ identities, sponsor panels on legal issues affecting LGBTQ+ individuals, promote diversity in the law school and the legal profession, and strive toward equality before the law.
- Prism is a group where gay, lesbian, bisexual, questioning, trans*, queer, genderqueer, and/or other female-identified students can discuss and seek support in a safe space.
- Pride Peers is a mentoring program that pairs LGBTQ+ undergrads with upper-class LGBTQ+ peers and creates spaces to bond and reflect on sexual and gender identity. Additionally, Pride Peer Presenters provide education to the community. If you are interested in having or being a mentor, go to the site to fill out an online form.
- Spectrum is a student group in the Graduate School of Social Work to inform the larger social work community about diversity, homophobia, heterosexism, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
- Gender and Sexuality Studies Research Guide: A BC Libraries interdisciplinary guide to reference materials that includes the field of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender studies.
- LGBT Source: An online database featuring more than 120 of the most important and historically significant LGBT journals, magazines, and regional newspapers, as well as more than 150 full-text monographs/books.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF)
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Boston Alliance of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Youth (BAGLY)
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition (MTPC)
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- Trandgender Law Center
- Boston Area Rape Crisis Center
- The National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network (NQTTCN)
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
- Fenway Health
- New England Gender C.A.R.E. (the New England Transgender Healthcare Consortium)
- Project Out
- Live Another Day - QTBIPOC Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Support
- New Ways Ministry: Building Bridges Between the LGBT Community and the Catholic Church
- Dignity USA
- GLAAD Religion, Faith & Values Program
- Human Rights Campaign: Faith Position
- The Jesuit Parish of St. Ignatius of Loyola (Chestnut Hill, MA)
- New Ways Ministry: LGBTQ-Friendly Parishes & Faith Communities (organized by state)