Student Outreach and Support Services supports gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning students and their allies by providing individual support and connecting them with campus support services.
- Office for Institutional Diversity advances and sustains an inclusive and diverse Boston College Community.
- Women's Resource Center offers a peer-led support group for lesbian, bisexual, and questioning female students at Boston College.
- Boston College Career Center has specific career resources for LGBT students and alumni.
- The Diversity Committee of the University Counseling Services serves "to foster efforts that promote a broad definition of diversity and inclusivity within the Boston College community."
Visit the Student Outreach and Support Services webpage to find the most up-to-date contact information for the various LGBTQ+ student organizations at BC.
- Allies is a group of GLBTQ and straight students working to foster a more inclusive community for everyone.
- Gaudete is a Theology and Ministry group that recognizes the dignity of each person and seeks to enrich the STM community with openness, acceptance, and fellowship by providing a space to dialogue and witness.
- GLBTQ Leadership Council (GLC) is a governing body of BC’s Undergraduate Government (UGBC) focused on GLBTQ and Allied Issues.
- Graduate Pride Alliance is a graduate student group supported by the Office of Graduate Student Life.
- Lambda Law Association is a BC Law coalition of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender students, staff, faculty and supporters who foster a supportive social network, educate the community about LGBTQ+ identities, sponsor panels on legal issues affecting LGBTQ+ individuals, promote diversity in the law school and the legal profession, and strive toward equality before the law.
- Prism, QBIPOC, and Transcend are weekly discussion groups where gay, lesbian, bisexual, questioning, trans*, queer, genderqueer, and questioning students can discuss and seek support in a safe space.
- Pride Peers is a mentoring program that pairs LGBTQ+ undergrads with upper-class LGBTQ+ peers and creates spaces to bond and reflect on sexual and gender identity. Additionally, Pride Peer Presenters provide education to the community. If you are interested in having or being a mentor, go to the site to fill out an online form.
- Spectrum is a student group in the Graduate School of Social Work to inform the larger social work community about diversity, homophobia, heterosexism, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
- Gender and Sexuality Studies Research Guide: A BC Libraries interdisciplinary guide to reference materials that includes the field of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender studies.
- LGBT Source: An online database featuring more than 120 of the most important and historically significant LGBT journals, magazines, and regional newspapers, as well as more than 150 full-text monographs/books.
- An Unofficial Guide to Transgender Healthcare for BC Employees - Information and resources on transgender healthcare for BC employees.
- Pronoun Display and Name Guide - An easy how-to guide for how to add your pronouns to Canvas and Zoom.
- Name Change Instructions - Instructions from the Registrar on how to legally change your name with Boston College, as well as how to update your preferred name on Canvas, set up an email alias, and set a preferred name in the BC directory, on EagleApps, and in the Agora Portal.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF)
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Boston Alliance of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Youth (BAGLY)
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition (MTPC)
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- Trandgender Law Center
- Boston Area Rape Crisis Center
- The National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network (NQTTCN)
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
- Fenway Health
- New England Gender C.A.R.E. (the New England Transgender Healthcare Consortium)
- Project Out
- Live Another Day - QTBIPOC Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Support
- New Ways Ministry: Building Bridges Between the LGBT Community and the Catholic Church
- Dignity USA
- GLAAD Religion, Faith & Values Program
- Human Rights Campaign: Faith Position
- The Jesuit Parish of St. Ignatius of Loyola (Chestnut Hill, MA)
- New Ways Ministry: LGBTQ-Friendly Parishes & Faith Communities (organized by state)