In the latest issue of BC Law Magazine, now available in print and online: Randall McMillan '95 has been called "one of the finest lawyers" in the American music industry. What's surprising is what he went through to get there. Read McMillan's cover story.
- .… "The Remarkable, Heroin-Laced, High Seas, Cartel-Sniffing Takedown," a drug tale for the record books and a once-in-a-lifetime case for Andrés Torres '08.
- …. "Ode to LAB," heartbreaking and hilarious stories from the crucible of young lawyering as told during celebrations of LAB's 50th anniversary.
- …. "Deportation World," Professor Daniel Kanstroom's sobering new book, warns of a rule-of-law and human rights catastrophe. Explore with him where solutions lie.
- …. "A Cop at Heart" looks at the not-so-ordinary use of a law degree that Buddy Greene '97 puts to work at the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office.
- …."'Dude, Your Life Is Ruined'"—well, almost. Ex-convict Donnell Wright survives to explore with Dean Vincent Rougeau the injustices of mandatory sentencing and failed rehabilitation policies.
- …. "Fast Track." Did you know that Boston College now allows select undergraduates to combine their senior year with their first year of law school? Emma Coffey '20 explains.
- …. "Reunion 2018." Enjoy pictures galore from a wild and wonderful time.
- …. "Class Notes." Who can resist? Go ahead, take a peek. Read all the news that’s fit to print.
All BC Law Magazine content is available 24/7 online at lawmagazine.bc.edu.