- Copyright Infringement
- Drug-Free Campus and Workplace Program
- Help Seeking Policy
- Immunization Policy for Massachusetts College Students
- Services and Facilities for Students with Disabilities
- Sexual Misconduct Guide for Faculty & Staff
- Student Sexual Misconduct Policy
- You Are Not Alone: A BC Guide For Survivors of Sexual Assualt
For more information on Boston College compliance notices and policies, visit the University's notices and disclosures website. Copies of this information may be obtained by contacting the Office of Student Conduct, Boston College, Maloney Hall, Suite 448, or by calling 617-552-3470.
Residential Life policies covering fire safety, room selection, housing cancellation, flyer distribution, conditions for residency, and the BC residency agreement can be found on the Residential Life website.