Did you know that faculty and staff have access to services offered by the Libraries at Boston College? This includes access to widely-published journals such as the Harvard Business Review, databases such as GenderWatch, and archival resources such as the Boston College newspapers collection. The Libraries also collaborate with community partners such as The Hatchery, the new Makerspace on campus dedicated to providing an accessible and community-oriented creative space open to the entire BC Community.
While students are the primary audience for programming offered through the Women's Center, there are a number of resources available to staff and faculty, including the Sexual Assault Network (SNAC) and Journey to Wellness, and the Women's Center Library.
Council of Women of Boston College
While alumni are the primary audience for programming offered through the Women's Council, there are a number of programs available to staff and faculty, including access to past recorded presentations and trainings.
What are you reading? Watched a new show that has you thinking? How about that podcast that keeps you company on your commute? If you'd like to share, we'd love to hear!
- GirlBoss Radio
- In Bad Taste
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking
- Bad With Money, with Gaby Dunn
- Our Body Politic
- The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters | Priya Parker
- Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual | Luvvie Ajayi Jones
- Unbound: My Story of Liberation and the Birth of the Me Too Movement | Tarana Burke
- Women and Leadership: Real Lives, Real Lessons | Julia Gillard and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Ask A Manager | Alison Green
- Julia Gillard and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 6 essential lessons for women leaders | TED Talk
- Robin Hauser: The likability dilemma for women leaders | TED Talk
- Lilly Singh: "A seat at the table" isn't the solution for gender equity | TED Talk
- Sara Sanford: How to design gender bias out of your workplace | TED Talk
- Anna Malaika Tubbs: The critical role of Black mothers -- and how to support all moms | TED Talk
- Eve Ensler: What security means to me | TED Talk
- Jimmie Briggs: 3 things men can do to promote gender equity | TED Talk
- Elizabeth Nyamayaro: An invitation to men who want a better world for women | TED Talk
- Tony Porter: A call to men | TED Talk
- Jackson Katz: Violence against women -- it's a men's issue | TED Talk
- Courtney E. Martin: This isn't her mother's feminism | TED Talk
- Neylan McBaine: Lessons from Utah's legacy of women's suffrage | TED Talk
- Dolores Huerta: What we can learn from the history of feminism | TED Talk
- Theresa A. Yugar: History's "worst" nun | TED Talk