boston college career center
Specialized career coaches are available throughout the year to meet individually with Boston College students and recent alumni about any aspect of the career journey—from exploring majors, to researching graduate programs, to launching job/internship search.
30 minute one-on-one meetings
with a full-time career coach
Can cover any aspect of your career development, including:
- choosing/changing your major
- exploring careers
- interviewing techniques or practice interviews
- exploring internship possibilities
- finding a job or negotiating offers
- considering graduate school
15-minute one-on-one meetings. No advanced scheduling required. They are first come, first serve.
- writing or revising your resume
- developing a strong cover letter
- LinkedIn profile review
- focused questions about your job/internship search
MORE OPTIONS TO CONNECT
The Career Center also offers appointments via Skype for those students that are unable to meet with a career coach in person due to geographic or physical limitations. Students should create a Skype account (if they do not already have one) before scheduling the remote appointment.
If you graduated more than five years ago, view services for alumni