boston college career center
UPCOMING CAREER FAIRS
Employers want to meet you.
Over 90 employers are coming to the Heights to search for Boston College talent. Take charge over your post-graduation or summer plans by connecting with top organizations at the Spring Career and Internship Fair.
There’s something for everyone to find at the fair. Spread over two days, the Spring fair will focus on nine different industry clusters:
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
3:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m.
- Financial Services, Accounting, Real Estate
- Business Services, Consulting, Management
- Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing
- Technology, Start-Ups, Entrepreneurship
Thursday, January 25, 2018
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Education, Non Profit, Social Services
- Government, Law, Public Policy
- Arts, Sports, Entertainment
- Communications, Media, Marketing
- Healthcare, Life and Physical Sciences
What is CIC?
An off-campus networking and interview career fair over winter break. Students from select schools can engage with roughly 100 employers across all eight industry clusters including Arts, Marketing, Business Services, Education, Financial Services, Public Policy, Healthcare, and Technology. Although the fair takes place in New York City, not all employers are NYC-based.
Some of the employers attending include:
- Axiom Learning
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Downtown Music Publishing
- Green Mountain Energy
- Harvard Business School
- Marketing EDGE
- Precision Systems
Connect with employers in New York City over winter break. Attend a career fair in the morning and have the chance to interview on-site the same afternoon! Pre-apply to positions through Nov. 27 for a chance at a pre-scheduled interview. Boston College is member of the CIC consortium and undergraduates of all majors and class years are welcome to attend.
View a full list of employers who are attending by: