boston college career center
Career development is a lifelong process. Whether you’re just starting out or contemplating a change in direction, the Boston College Career Center is here to help. We offer a wealth of tools and resources specifically designed to support BC alumni at any point in their career trajectory.
SERVICES for Recent Alumni
Alumni of degree-granting programs who graduated within the past five class years ('14, '15, '16, '17, '18) are eligible for:
- Career coaching appointments with Boston College Career Center staff and may also take advantage of all services available to current students.
- Access to EagleLink, where you can see job listings, browse our employer directory, and more
- Drop-In visits with career coaches in the Career Center to review your resume or cover letter or to ask a quick question about the career search
If you graduated from Boston College more than five class years ago ('13 and beyond), you may take advantage of the following services:
- Career Counseling through Transition Solutions
Transition Solutions has more than 30 years’ experience helping professionals at all levels and within all industries. They have the expertise you need to help you achieve success as you transition at any point in your career. As a Boston College Alumnus/a, you will receive these professional services at a significantly discounted market rate. ($85 per hour)
For more information and to schedule an appointment, please visit Transition Solutions or call 1-888-424-0003, and be sure to identify yourself as a BC alumnus/a.
- Career Counseling through the Career Counselors Directory
All counselors in the directory are current members of the Career Counselors' Consortium who have chosen to be listed in the website. Please use the Quick Filter links to see those members that accept Private Clients by using the Private Practice filter.
RESOURCES For All Alumni
Make connections on the world’s largest professional network.
BC Alumni Community
Login to the BC Alumni Community to search and network with other alumni through the alumni directory.
BC Externship Program
Serve as an Externship Program Host for a current undergraduate student(s) for a day in January.
Alumni Association Career Resources - The BC Alumni Association provides a wealth of programming and services to advance your career.
Job Search TOOLS
For more information about career services for alumni, please contact the Career Center.