The Center for Student Wellness cultivates an environment where students are able to meet their health needs, define wellness for themselves, to listen to and honor their bodies, minds, and souls, and to create a balanced and sustainable life.
In the Center for Student Wellness, we take a holistic and inclusive approach to health. We believe wellness is an ongoing and personal journey, cultivated and sustained by a sense of belonging in the larger community.
As we strive to build a culture of well-being at Boston College, we acknowledge our responsibility to create spaces where all identities are welcome and valued. We aim to keep this commitment at the forefront through engaging with and learning from diverse perspectives with the goal of providing every student the opportunity to forge their own pathway to wellness.
- Educate students on the lifelong benefits of maintaining a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle
- Empower students to make informed decisions and develop skills that enhance wellbeing
- Foster a campus environment in which students thrive intellectually, spiritually, socially, and physically by developing collaborative, cross-University relationships and educational outreach guided by our unique Jesuit Catholic mission.
- We are working to build a campus community in which everyone has an opportunity to feel well and whole!
- Reflect on personal attitudes and beliefs in order to enhance positive perceptions of self
- Develop skills and strategies to maintain a well-balanced lifestyle
- Make informed choices that reduce harm and promote personal well-being
Academic Year: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer: Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Stop by the Health Hub!
Health Hub is a new space in the basement of Gasson (outside of 013) to study and relax. This space features bean bag chairs, lap desks, coloring pages, stress balls, and feel good quotes. Come check us out!