Living a Life of Meaning and Purpose
Halftime is an invitation to step back from your busy life to think about how your major and future career fit in with who you really are. It is an opportunity to have real conversations with students, faculty, and staff about finding and pursuing passions.
Halftime is a free Friday-Sunday overnight experience that takes place at the Connors Center in Dover, MA and is open to all sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Halftime 103: November 13 – November 15
Halftime 104: February 12 – February 14
Halftime 105: March 26 – March 28
After participating in Halftime, students will be able to:
1. Identify one way Halftime has impacted their own vocational discernment process.
2. Define “conversation partner” and actively look for or pursue a conversation partner at BC.
3. Identify one reflective habit that they want to integrate into their lives.
Asking Life's Big Questions
Why go on Halftime? Participants:
- Build connections with faculty and staff who can serve as resources and conversation partners.
- Reflect on your own experiences and interests, and the direction they might lead you.
- Spend a beautiful weekend away at the Connors Center in Dover, MA.