Civic engagement means working to make a difference in the civic life of our communities and developing the combination of knowledge, skills, values and motivation through both political and non-political processes.
Do you need to register to vote?
We have partnered with TurboVote to provide you with the information and materials you need to vote in every election from local to presidential.
TurboVote is a free service, that allows you to easily register to vote online, verify or update your voter registration, request an absentee ballot form by mail, and sign up for text and/or email election reminders.
Note: You can only be registered at one address at a time
Voter Registration Deadlines and Information
- Every state has a different voter registration deadline. Find your states voter registration deadline here or view this list from Democracy Works
- Uncertain whether or not you have registered before? Verify your voter registration status here
- Abroad? Request an absentee ballot here or register for TurboVote.
- Learn More About Massachusetts Voting Information Here
Where do I vote?
1) If you live on Chestnut Hill Campus and are registered with your on-campus address on the Newton side of campus your voting location is:
Ward Elementary School
10 Dolphin Road
Newton MA 02459
2) If you live on Chestnut Hill Campus and are registered with your on-campus address on the Boston side of campus your voting location is:
Alexander Hamilton School
198 Strathmore Road
Brighton, MA 02135
3) If you live on Newton Campus and are registered with your on-campus address your voting location is:
Cabot Park Village
280 Newtonville Avenue
Newton, MA 02460
3) If you are registered with your off-campus address find your voting location here.
** The first time that you go to vote with your BC address, you should bring the form of identification that proves your Massachusetts residency.
Examples of acceptable identification include: a driver's license, state-issued ID card, recent utility bill, rent receipt, lease, a copy of a voter registration affidavit, or any other printed identification which contains the voter's name and address.