Living a Life of Meaning and Purpose
Halftime is an invitation to step back from your busy life to think about how your major and future career fit in with who you really are. It is an opportunity to have real conversations with students, faculty, and staff about finding and pursuing passions.
Haltfime is a free three-day overnight experience that takes place at the Connors Center in Dover, MA and is open to all sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Fall 2019 Halftimes
Halftime 99: August 21 – August 23
Halftime 100: November 15 – November 17
Halftime 101: February 14 – February 16
Halftime 102: March 20 – March 22
After participating in Halftime, students will be able to:
1. Identify one way Halftime has impacted their own vocational discernment process.
2. Define “conversation partner” and actively look for or pursue a conversation partner at BC.
3. Identify one reflective habit that they have integrated into their lives.
Asking Life's Big Questions
Why go on Halftime? Participants:
- Build connections with faculty and staff who can serve as resources and conversation partners.
- Reflect on your own experiences and interests, and the direction they might lead you.
- Spend a beautiful weekend away at the Connors Center in Dover, MA.