Whether traveling between campuses during the workday, or starting or ending the day's commute, Boston College students and employees enjoy access to the University's bus shuttle services.
Questions, feedback, or lost and found
All people riding the BC Shuttle have the right to expect a safe space waiting for the shuttle, a safe trip once on the shuttle, and reliable service. Boston College strives to make sure these three characteristics of high-quality transportation are consistently maintained.
In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the BC Shuttle, and in accordance with the Community Standards Policies of Boston College, we would like to remind students of these behavioral expectations while riding or waiting for the BC Shuttle.
In order to advance these standards, the following is NOT permitted:
- Physically aggressive behavior toward passengers or drivers, including pushing or forcing one’s way onto the bus
- Blocking, leaning on, holding open, or attempting to open doors
- Any form of physical contact with a bus driver
- Any form of inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a bus driver or fellow passengers
- Possession of open containers of alcohol
- Banging on or attempting to board a moving bus
- Damaging, defacing or in any way marring the interior or exterior of a bus
- Any costs associated with repairs or cleaning will be charged to the responsible student.
- Bringing pets on (only service animals will be allowed)
- Face Coverings must be worn while riding or waiting for shuttles.
- Capacity of BC shuttle buses has been limited to 25 on transit buses, 23 on yellow school buses, and 17 on mini coach buses.
Above all else, please demonstrate common courtesy and respect for those around you, and allow all members of the Boston College community to get the most out of the BC Shuttle service.
Failure to adhere to the standards listed above may result in one or more of the following:
- Removal from the shuttle
- Referral to the Boston College Student Conduct System for administrative or disciplinary action
- Prohibition from further use of the shuttle
Shuttle Routes and Schedules
From Reservoir T Station: 1st Bus departs at 7:00 a.m., then approximately every 7-10 min after leaving Conte Forum from 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and approximately every 10 - 15 min after 5:00 p.m. & Holidays. Buses will no longer stop at Clevland Circle. Please use the Reservoir or Bank of America stops for service in this area.
Comm. Ave Direct: No Service to McElroy, College Road, and Main Gate until 5:00 p.m. Buses on this route will not stop at College rd.
Comm. Ave Direct Express: No service to Robsham between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., M-F.
From Stuart Hall Bus Stop: 1st Bus departs at 7:00 a.m., then approximately every 6-8 min after leaving the Stuart Stop from 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and departs from The College Road Bus Stop aproximately every 10 - 15 min. After 6:00 p.m Buses will Continue to run direct route from Stuart Hall to College Road every 15 Minutes until 2:00 AM. All times are are subject to change. Traffic, weather and other issues may cause delays or interruptions in service.
Service to the Brighton Campus has been suspended for the fall semester. The Comm Ave Route will continue to pick up at the Mcmullen Museum.
The summer bus schedule Cancelled.
Law School Shuttle Express
Direct service to Newton Campus from the Reservoir T stops, Monday–Friday Begins:
|7:00 a.m.||7:40 a.m.||8:35 a.m.||3:10 p.m.|
(Additional stops at Bank of America, Chestnut Hill Ave., South Street, and Greycliff Road bus stop)
Traffic and weather may cause changes in the schedule. Times are approximate. Check Transloc Rider for real-time bus location.
Please use the regular Newton Campus Shuttles while the Law Shuttle is not in Service. This shuttle picks up at Stuart Hall and Drops off at College road.