Whether traveling between campuses during the workday, or starting or ending the day's commute, Boston College students and employees enjoy access to the University's bus shuttle services.
Questions, feedback, or lost and found
All people riding the BC Shuttle have the right to expect a safe space waiting for the shuttle, a safe trip once on the shuttle, and reliable service. Boston College strives to make sure these three characteristics of high-quality transportation are consistently maintained.
In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the BC Shuttle, and in accordance with the Community Standards Policies of Boston College, we would like to remind students of these behavioral expectations while riding or waiting for the BC Shuttle.
In order to advance these standards, the following is NOT permitted:
- Physically aggressive behavior toward passengers or drivers, including pushing or forcing one’s way onto the bus
- Blocking, leaning on, holding open, or attempting to open doors
- Any form of physical contact with a bus driver
- Any form of inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a bus driver or fellow passengers
- Possession of open containers of alcohol
- Banging on or attempting to board a moving bus
- Damaging, defacing or in any way marring the interior or exterior of a bus
- Any costs associated with repairs or cleaning will be charged to the responsible student.
- Bringing pets on (only service animals will be allowed)
Above all else, please demonstrate common courtesy and respect for those around you, and allow all members of the Boston College community to get the most out of the BC Shuttle service.
Failure to adhere to the standards listed above may result in one or more of the following:
- Removal from the shuttle
- Referral to the Boston College Student Conduct System for administrative or disciplinary action
- Prohibition from further use of the shuttle
Shuttle Routes and Schedules
From Reservoir T Station: 1st Bus departs at 7:00 a.m., then approximately every 7-10 min after leaving Conte Forum from 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and approximately every 10 - 15 min after 5:00 p.m. and Holidays.
Comm. Ave Direct: No Service to McElroy, College Road, and Main Gate until 5:00 p.m.
Comm. Ave Direct Express: No service to Robsham between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., M-F.
Newton Campus - Regular Shuttle Service
Stuart Hall « Main Gate:
- 6:00 a.m.–7:00 a.m.: bus departs every 30 minutes (6:00 a.m./6:30 a.m./7:00 a.m.)
- 7:00 a.m.–12:00 Noon: bus departs every 8 minutes
- 12:00 Noon–8:00 p.m: bus departs every 10 minutes
After 8:00 PM buses will continue to run direct routes from Stuart Hall to Main Gate every 15 minutes until 2:00 AM.
All times are subject to change. Traffic, weather and other issues may cause delays or interruptions in service. Track the shuttle live at bc.transloc.com.
Mall and Grocery Shuttle
Shuttle to Chestnut Hill Mall, Chestnut Hill Square (Wegmans), The Garage (movie theater) and The Street
Law School Shuttle Express
Direct service to Newton Campus from the Reservoir T stops, Monday–Friday Begins:
|7:00 a.m.||7:40 a.m.||8:35 a.m.||9:20 a.m.||3:10 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
(Additional stops at Bank of America, Chestnut Hill Ave., South Street, and Greycliff Road bus stop)
Traffic and weather may cause changes in the schedule. Times are approximate. Check Transloc Rider for real-time bus location.
Please use the regular Newton Campus Shuttles while the Law Shuttle is not in Service. This shuttle picks up at Stuart Hall and Drops off at College road.
Holiday Shuttle Schedule
Shuttles run on a modified schedule during holidays. All times are subject to change. Check Transloc Rider for real-time bus location.