Explore the information below to learn about the application process.
2024 Ever to Excel Student Application InfoPrint
The application for the 2024 Ever to Excel program is now open. Applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications are now open for the 2024 Ever to Excel program. Applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis.
If you have questions about the Ever to Excel application process, please email email@example.com.
To learn more about the program, including viewing a sample schedule, visit our About Page.
Ever to Excel will offer two Sessions for the summer of 2023.
- Session I: Sunday, July 21 - Friday, July 26
- Session II: Sunday, July 28 - Friday, August 2
Students may apply to one or both Sessions but will be accepted for only one Session.
- Fill out personal information section.
- Select Session date(s) you are applying for. Please note: students will only be accepted to one Session.
- Fill out parent/guardian information section.
- Upload responses to two required reflection questions.
- Upload headshot photograph of applicant.
- Review application and submit.
- If you will be requesting financial assistance, you will be able to submit a request on your Application Status Portal after you submit your application.
- Review your Application Status Portal to ensure all application requirements are met.
- Wait for your application decision.
- After acceptance to the program, students will confirm their spot in the program with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Following the deposit, the participant will receive access to the required forms and other important program information.