Details & Application
Explore the information below to learn about the application process, required forms, cost, and financial assistance.
2023 Ever to Excel Student Application InfoPrint
- Rolling Applications Continue to be Accepted: Early Decision Applicants will receive notifications on Monday, May 8th. Rolling Applicants will be notified after this date.
- Students will be required to make a non-refundable $100 deposit after acceptance to confirm their spot in the program.
- Final Payment & Forms Due: Monday, May 29
Thank you for your interest in Ever to Excel 2023! Before you start your application, please review the program overview, dates, and other information provided on the website.
Click here for the 2023 Ever to Excel Student Application
Applications are being accepted on a rolling bases. Applications for the Early Deadline were due by Monday, April 24, 2023.
You will be asked to fill out introductory information, answer one essay question, and upload a headshot photograph.
If you have questions about the Ever to Excel application process, please email email@example.com.
To learn more about the program, including viewing a sample schedule, visit our About Page.
Visit Ever to Excel About Page
Ever to Excel will offer two Sessions for the summer of 2023.
- Session I: Sunday, July 23 - Friday, July 28
- Session II: Sunday, July 30 - Friday, August 4
Students may apply to one or both Sessions but will be accepted for only one Session.
The total cost of Ever to Excel for participants is $700, including a required $100 deposit. Registration includes housing, meals, and the program materials for the duration of the program.
If the program cost is a significant barrier to you or your loved one, know that limited financial aid is available.
If you wish to be considered for financial aid, there is an additional financial assistance application for you to complete. The Financial Assistance Application will be due along with the completed Student Application.
Click here for the 2023 Financial Assistance Application
If you have questions about applying for financial assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All admitted students will be required to submit the following forms by Monday, May 29, 2023. The forms will be available upon acceptance.
- Emergency Contact
- Medical Consent and Health History
- Over-the-Counter Medication Consent
- Parent Consent and Release for Participation
- Prescription Medication Consent
If you have questions about these required forms, please email email@example.com.