Sign up for a free information session. Meet with the director, connect with your peers, and find out what the RN Refresher Program and Clinical Research Certificate Programs can do for your career goals.
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 10:00 a.m. (via Zoom)
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022, 4:00 p.m. (via Zoom)
- Tuesday, August 30, 2021, 6:00 p.m. (via Zoom)
Who It's For
- Registered Nurses seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Employed RNs needing to update skills or change specialties
- International nurses wanting to learn about U.S. nursing practices
Meet with the Program Director to learn all about the RN Refresher Certificate Program.
Topics will include an overview of the content and format of each of the required courses, scheduling of the classes, and costs. During this time, you will meet other nurses who are facing similar career challenges and discuss how the RN Refresher Certificate fits into a strategy to re-enter the workforce, change specialties, prepare for licensure, or update clinical skills. Learn about rolling admissions, online resources, and benefits.
- Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2022, 6 p.m. (live online via zoom)
Who It's For
- Those interested in a career in Clinical Research
- Those currently in Clinical Research and who want to develop their career path
- Those who want to put their science background to use in a new field
Learn about course offerings, occupational roles within Clinical Research, and future job opportunities. Topics of discussion are governed by the interests of the group and may include current trends in the clinical research market and strategies for success in the certificate program.