Sign up for a free information session. Meet with the director, connect with your peers, and find out what the RN Refresher Program and Clinical Research Certificate Programs can do for your career goals.
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:00 noon
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 3:00 pm
- Saturday, October 14 at 12:00 noon
- Monday, October 30 at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, November 16 at 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 28 at 12:00 noon
Who It's For
- Registered Nurses seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Employed RNs needing to update skills or change specialties
- International nurses wanting to learn about U.S. nursing practices
Meet with the Program Director to learn all about the RN Refresher Certificate Program.
Topics will include an overview of the content and format of each of the required courses, scheduling of the classes, and costs. During this time, you will meet other nurses who are facing similar career challenges and discuss how the RN Refresher Certificate fits into a strategy to re-enter the workforce, change specialties, prepare for licensure, or update clinical skills. Learn about rolling admissions, online resources, and benefits.
- Wednesday, August 23, 2023, 6 pm - Live on Zoom
- Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 6 pm - Live on Zoom
- Wednesday, April 17, 2024, 6 pm - Live on Zoom
Who It's For
- Those interested in a career in Clinical Research
- Those currently in Clinical Research and who want to develop their career path
- Those who want to put their science background to use in a new field
Join us for an Information Session to learn about the program from instructors and alumni.
This program is a great on-boarding tool providing a broad scope of the clinical research field for new employees and to get an understanding of their role in the process.
Learn all about the field of clinical research: Roles, Regulations, Organizations and More.
There is a role for everyone in this exciting field!
One important goal of this certificate program is to offer a
clearer picture of the basic principles of clinical research. This certificate
program provides you with the tools you need to become successful in today's rigorous marketplace.
Each session is taught by an instructor currently working in that topic area.
They work at organizations including: Boston Children's Hospital • Centrexion Therapeutics • EMD Serono • Harvard School of Public Health • ImmunoGen • EMD Serono • Epizyme • Moderna • Propel Careers • Moderna • Oracle • Takeda.
Our Clinical Research Certificate Program includes a rigorous curriculum to prepare you for today's competitive marketplace. All courses can
be completed in less than three months or you can spread them out over two years. This is a Continuing Education program; it does not have an application process, and offers contact hours. We welcome you to register at any time.