The Mission and Ministry Service Center provides efficient, professional, and reliable customer support with financial reporting, budget management, PeopleSoft processing, P-card management, grant administration, human resources, web services, and event planning. Refer to the What's New Archive for monthly updates.
How Can We Help You?Print
Paying Employees and Students
- Expense Report: To reimburse an employee or student, please complete this form and attach any relevant receipts.
- Supplemental payment forms for employees: To pay an employee for work they have done for another department or beyond their normal duties, please complete this form.
- Student Direct Deposit Form: To reimburse a student (who is not working for BC) through Direct Deposit, please complete this form.
Outside Vendors, Companies, and Individuals
- Voucher form. This form should accompany any invoice or paperwork related to paying an outside vendor. If this vendor has not previously been paid by Boston College, please have them fill out a W9 or a W8Ben (see links below).
- W-9. This should be completed by all new to BC vendors.
- Honorarium. Fill out this form when paying a speaker or other professional person for services for which fees are not legally or traditionally required. If this speaker has not previously been paid by Boston College, please have them fill out a W9.
- Foreign Vendor Registration Form. This form needs to be completed by new internationally located vendors. Once completed and submitted, the vendor will be sent the appropriate W8Ben form.
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Gift Card Policy
- Expense Report: Please fill out this form when reimbursing an employee or student and attach any relevant travel receipts.
- Travel Advance Form
- Travel Advance Reconciliation Form
- International Currency Conversion
- The Travel Collaborative: Boston College's official travel office that assists employees in finding best airline and hotel rates. Contact them first before booking flights.
- Travel Expense and Reimbursement Policies
*Remember: Employees and guests of the University requiring reimbursement for airline travel must turn in boarding passes!
Deposits from Income & Fundraising
For fundraising deposits please deliver cash and checks with one of the following forms to the UMMSC:
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Ministry, Arrupe
- Center for Ignatian Spirituality
- Center for Student Formation
- First Year Experience, 48HOURS
- University Mission and Ministry
- Volunteer and Service Learning Center
To collect payments and dues from participants, we strongly recommend that you use the UMM System with CashNet whenever possible.
To set up a new CashNet collection for fundraising (i.e. bake sale, t-shirts, etc.), fill out an E-Market request form and submit it to the UMMSC two weeks before the date that you would like to begin collecting money.
Deposits from Donations
We encourage donations to be collected online through the UMM Online Giving page. If they are received as a check, use one of the following forms and deliver to the UMMSC:
Events and Retreats
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have access to view my program(s) when I log in to bc.edu/ummpm. How do I get access?
A: Submit a request through the Existing Program Request Form with details about which program(s) you are working with and the Service Center will grant you the appropriate access.
Q: How can I give my my graduate student(s) and/or student leaders access to my program(s)?
A: Your student(s) are able to gain access to your program. First, have them sign the UMMPM Confidentiality Agreement. Once the student(s) informs you they signed the agreement the Program Manager should fill out the Student Access form to ask the Serivce Center to give those students access.
Q: What if I want to adjust a fee for a participant?
A: Submit a request through the Existing Program Request Form with the new fee and the first name, last name, and Eagle ID number of the person you would like to have pay an alternative fee amount.
Q: Is there an informational sheet that I can print out and have with me as I use the system?
A: Yes! The UMMPM Info Sheet reviews the basics on how to use the UMM System.
- Learn more about the Purchasing Card Program and procedures.
- Complete the P-card questionnaire and agreement and bring it with you when you pick up your first P-card.
- If you have any issues with your P-card please submit a request or complete the P-card Support Form.
- Know before you go! The p-card will NOT work at local establishments coded as sit-down restaurants. If you would like to see how you vendor is coded before you attempt to purchase, visit the Visa Supplier Locator.
This request form is for any new program in the UMM system, retreat, event/conference, or budget. Someone in the Service Center will reach out to you to determine if a meeting needs to be set up to discuss the new program, retreat, or budget.