Registration for the 2021 NANDA International Conference is now open
"More than a Language: Nursing Diagnosis Communicating Health and the Human Experience"
This conference will be a virtual global experience in collaboration with the Boston College School of Nursing
Please note the following:
- Registration deadline is May 31, 2o21 (Once you’ve registered, you will be receiving another email with additional details and information regarding the conference as we get closer to the date).
- You will need to have an individual Zoom account in order to attend this conference. If you do not have one already, please make sure to create a Zoom account before the conference. Instructions on how to join and create a Zoom account
- For frequently asked questions about Zoom, please see the Zoom FAQ here
- Please be aware that you may need to download the Zoom application on your device (phone, tablet, etc.) Please make sure to do this before the conference.
- We will not be able to provide technical support for any Zoom-related issues. Click on the frequently asked questions link above for help and additional support.
- For any questions or concerns please email Melissa Ayala at email@example.com