OSI Space Request Form
Please submit a space request form for the following locations:
Carney 104A - Conference room with a capacity of 20
Carney 201 - Practice/recording room with a capacity of 4
Carney 201A - Practice/recording room with a capacity of 4
Carney 204A - Multi-purpose room with a capacity of 10
Carney 205 - Multi-purpose room with a capacity of 10
Carney 206 - Multi-purpose room with a capacity of 50
Carney 226 - Conference room with a capacity of 5
Carney 315 - Conference room with a capacity of 8
300 Hammond Pond Parkway - Multi-purpose space (Opening late fall, 2019)
McElroy 208 - Rehearsal space
O'Connell House Dance Studio - Rehearsal space
Margot Connell Recreation Center - Courts, Multi-purpose room, Outdoor patio or Swimming pool
Robsham Theater/Bonn Studio
Vanderslice Cabaret Room (for use of 1st floor only) - If request is approved, ID/keys to access space must be picked up from OSI office during open office hours.
***** An event in MyBC is also required to be created in order to have the space request approved *****
Posting Approval Request Form for Flyers, Posters, Banners and Lawn Signs
- Normal size is 8½" x 11" or smaller
- Limited larger postings are permitted; please see #5 in the posting policy for more details.
- A blank 2" x 2" space in the bottom right
- Corner for the approval stamp (quarter sheets exempt)
- Boston College contact name and either a phone number, email address, or website address
- For student organization flyers/posters, please create the event in MyBC. The posting request won't be approved until the event has been OSI approved.
- Approved postings can only be hung in approved locations across campus. Refer to BC's Posting Policy to review approved/restricted posting locations.
- Do not hang flyers on overhangs, including the O'Neill stairwell overhangs.
- All Club Sports flyer requests must be submitted with Emily Charnowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Club Sports, Flynn Rec Plex
Posting Approvals Form
eMarket Request Form
Fill out a new form for each event. This form should be submitted at least three weeks before your organization would like to start selling/collecting money. This form should be completed by the treasurer of your organization and each treasurer using this form MUST complete a E-MARKET Training with OSI.
eMarket Request Form