A Live Webinar Series from Boston College’s Carroll School of Management
As more Americans become vaccinated for COVID-19 in the coming months, and the remaining restrictions on U.S. businesses, travel, and in-person schooling are finally lifted, what comes next? What developments can we expect to see in domestic politics, and in our national economy as it recovers? And what opportunities and challenges lie ahead for investors and global markets?
These were some of the questions on tap for a series of three live webinars hosted by the Carroll School of Management on May 3, 5, and 7, 2021. Featured speakers included President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Eric Rosengren, and political scientist Larry Sabato.
Monday, May 3, 2021, from 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. ET
- Speaker: Larry J. Sabato, American political scientist and founder and director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics
- Moderator: Jonathan Reuter, Associate Professor of Finance, Boston College Carroll School of Management
Wednesday, May 5, 2021, from 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. ET
- Speaker: Eric Rosengren, president and chief executive officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Moderator: Marc Seidner '88, CIO, Non-traditional Strategies, PIMCO
Friday, May 7, 2021, from 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. ET
- Moderator: Kate Rooney ’13, finance and technology reporter, CNBC
- Panel introduction by Daniel E. Holland III, '79, P'07, '08, Managing Director, Private Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Panel of experts in global financial markets, including Richard Bernstein, chief executive officer and chief investment officer, Richard Bernstein Advisors; and Tony Pasquariello, Global Head of Hedge Fund Coverage, Global Markets Division, Goldman Sachs & Co.