Academic Success Program
The Academic Success Program provides essential academic support to first year students as they adjust to the new challenges of law school. We aim to promote positive learning strategies and meaningful engagement with course materials inside and outside of the classroom.
- Email the tutors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our offices in the East Wing 335A and 335B
Services we offer
- Daily office hours open to all 1L’s
- Exam preparation
- Support for class preparation, outlining, note-taking, and more
- Workshops. For more information, check the ASP OrgSync page .
- East Wing, rooms 335A and 335B
Hours (Spring Semester)
- Monday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:30 - 1:30 (when there is no professional development program scheduled) and 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Thursday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: By appointment only