Abstract Submission for BORAM 2018 (Deadline is March 15, 2018)
Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstracts must be submitted as a WORD document (please download the Abstract Template) using the following guidelines:
- Underline the presenting author, and mark with an asterisk (*) the corresponding author.
- Include the contact information (email address) of both the presenting and the corresponding authors.
- The abstract is strictly limited to the one page template, including figures, schemes and references.
- Once you are satisfied with your abstract, save it as a WORD document using the following naming conventions: Last-name_Affiliation.docx.
- Send the WORD document to email@example.com.
- Indicate your preference in terms of oral vs. poster presentation in the Subject line of the email:
For oral presentations, write “BORAMXVI Abstract - ORAL”
For poster presentations, write “BORAMXVI Abstract - POSTER”.
ONLY WORD documents will be accepted. Submissions in any other format will automatically be rejected.
- We will confirm receipt of every abstract. Please contact the organizing committee if you do not receive a confirmation one week after submission of your abstract.
- Please note that due to scheduling limitations, not all requests for oral presentations can be guaranteed. Thus, should you plan to submit an oral presentation abstract, please include in your email message the following options:
• oral presentaton only
• oral presentation preferred (this option will allow your abstract to be considered for a poster presentation should the abstract not be selected for an oral presentation).