Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Withdrawal Request

office of residential life

Students permanently leaving the university or housing must complete a housing withdrawal form.

Please note: Completion of the housing withdrawal form terminates your status as a resident student at Boston College and removes any remaining housing guarantee that you may have.  If at a future date you wish to return to campus housing, you will have to appeal for housing.

This form can be completed on Agora portal by clicking on the "My Services" tab > "My ResLife" > Web Forms.