Kronos Workforce Timekeeper Login Instructions
Please follow steps 1–6 below to open and close Kronos Workforce Timekeeper:
1. Open Agora in your internet browser.
2. Enter your username.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click "Sign In."
5. Click the "Employee Time Reporting" link located in the "My Services" section. Kronos will open in a new window.
6. Select your Job. This menu box will appear for all employees:
- Select the job in which you wish to enter time. You may only input time for one job at a time in Kronos Workforce Timekeeper.
- Employees who are paid hourly or weekly and are responsible for approval and/or sign-off of employee timecards: Select the departmental approval option if you wish to perform managerial functions, or select your job title if you wish to input time on your own timecard.
7. Click on the "Enter" button to enter Kronos Workforce Timekeeper.
*Note: If the "Employee Time Reporting" link does not show in your Agora menu:
1. Scroll down on the Agora Welcome Page to the "Did You Know" section reading, "When you use Agora, you agree to the policy: Use of University Technological and Information Resources."
2. Click on the link to open the Use of University Technological and Information Resources page.
3. After reviewing the information, close the window.
4. Exit Agora.
5. Log back in to Agora. The page should now display the "Employee Time Reporting" link.
6. If the "Employee Time Reporting" link still does not display on your page, you must also update your privacy preferences.
7. Select the "U-View - Your Personal Records" link.
8. In the All Other Information section, click the check box for "Privacy Preferences," then click the "Submit Request" button.
9. Click the "Update Privacy Preferences" button.
10. Review your current information and make changes as necessary.
11. Enter your password and click the Update Preferences button.
12. Exit Agora.
13. Log back in to Agora. The page should now include the "Employee Time Reporting" link.