Tips for the eRecruit Applicant
peoplesoft solutions help and tips for internal applicants
Use of various PeopleSoft navigation hyperlinks:
- You must "Submit" your application at the end in order to be attached to the selected job opening.
- Never use the Internet Explorer "Back" button to navigate.
- Use "Next" and "Previous Page" links within PeopleSoft.
- The "Save" button will only save your application for later use. It will not attach your application to a job opening.
- It is advised to "Upload" your resume instead of using the cut and paste options.
- Attachment should be in Word document (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) format.
- Make sure attachment is virus free.
Cover Letter Attachments
- Please include the Job ID Number in the name of the Cover Letter file.
- Go to "My Career Tools" on the Careers home page and upload the cover letter under the link "Cover Letters and Attachments".
Search for Jobs
Scroll down to view all open positions at Boston College on the Careers home page. To search by keywords in job description:
- Enter the Keywords in the text box.
- Click the "Search" button.
- Use the Advance Search link for additional search functionality.
Leaving the eRecruit Careers Home Page
Please click "Logout" on the top right of the web page to close the eRecruit browser window.
If you have any problems viewing our job postings or using the online application, please contact the Employment Staff at (617) 552-3330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly read all the tips before proceeding to Agora.