Applicants can learn about the many benefits of working at Boston College by visiting each of the links below:
- Benefits at a Glance will provide you with a quick overview of key benefits information.
- Detailed Benefits Information provides all the details you need to know about regarding the various benefits options here.
- Benefits Providers is an alphabetized list of the various third-party vendors we work with to provide different benefits.
- Perks of Working at BC is an informal list of some other "benefits" that are available to BC employees.
- Financial Planning Subsidy is a financial planning service to help employees with retirement and estate planning decisions.
Employees earn degrees from Boston College
More than 60 Boston College employees completed undergraduate or graduate degrees at the University this year. Hear from some of them about how BC’s tuition remission benefit has influenced their lives and careers.