Installing BC UIS for Course Registration
mac and windows
On this page:
- Learn how to install BC UIS on a Mac OS X or Windows computer.
- Chromebooks or Tablets (Android, iPad, Kindle Fire): Use BC Apps to access UIS on a Chromebook or Tablet.
- Learn how to use BC UIS to register for classes at BC.
To install BC UIS on Mac OS X (macOS High Sierra 10.13 and below):
- Download BC UIS for Mac.
Note: If you get a message stating that the software is from an unidentified developer, right-click (control-click) on the installer file and select Open to continue with the install. Learn more about this message.
- Save the .zip file to your Desktop.
- Double-click the .zip file and follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
Note: You may need to enter your Administrator password.
Opening BC UIS
- In your Applications folder, double-click the BC UIS icon:
- To log in to BC UIS (see Figure 2), enter your BC username and password and press <ENTER>:
- FONT TOO SMALL? Change the font size on your UIS screen. Go to the Session menu --> Screen Format.
To install BC UIS on a Windows computer (Windows 10 and below):
- Download BC UIS for Windows.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.
Opening BC UIS
- Click Start, then in the search box, enter: UIS
- To log in to BC UIS (see Figure 1), enter your BC username and password and press <ENTER>: