Security Guidelines for Web Contributors
Types of websites available at BC
Each department, center or program can have a BC website in Adobe Experience, the enterprise content management system. Please contact University Marketing Communications office for more information.
Secure web pages
- The vast majority of websites at Boston College are public.
- You should assume that all content on your website is available to anyone on the internet, forever.
- Before adding content to your website consider whether the information is for internal use only and perhaps inappropriate for a public website -- even if it contains no confidential information.
- All Boston College web contributors must agree to the terms of the Boston College Data
- If you would like certain web content or web pages secured, please contact your Data Security Officer to learn about the policies and procedures. Login to find your Data Security Officer. (BC Sign-in Required)