BC Google Apps
IMPORTANT SECURITY RECOMMENDATION: Enable 2-Step Verification for Gmail
In light of recent phishing scams, ITS recommends you enable 2-Step Verification for your BC Gmail accounts. As part of setup, be sure to follow the prompts to add backup devices and obtain backup codes so you never get locked out of your account.
BC faculty, staff, and students can access their email and more* through Google Apps for Education (a web-based suite of communication and collaboration tools). Click on the Google Apps images below to learn more about them.
Access BC Google Apps for Education at g.bc.edu.
* All BC faculty, staff, and students have the option to use Google Consumer Apps (apps such as Blogger, YouTube, Maps, and Photos) with their @bc.edu account. Note that Consumer Apps have their own terms of service. Learn more about Google Consumer Apps at BC.
Learn more about BC Google Apps
- Login to Google Apps with your Secondary Password
- Google Consumer Apps @ BC
- Gmail @ BC
- Google Calendar @ BC
Security, Accessibility, & Policies
- Google Apps and Accessibility
- Setup 2-Step Verification for Added Security
- Security and Privacy
- BC Google Drive and Confidential Data
- Google Drive Tips for Safe Sharing
- BC Google Apps End User Agreement
Learn by App - Google Apps Learning Center
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Groups - Collaborative Inboxes
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
- Google Contacts
- Google Chat
- Google Apps for Admin Assistants