BC Google Apps
IMPORTANT SECURITY RECOMMENDATION: Enable 2-Step Verification for Gmail
In light of recent phishing scams, ITS recommends you enable 2-Step Verification for your BC Gmail accounts. As part of setup, be sure to follow the prompts to obtain backup codes so you never get locked out of your account.
BC faculty, staff, and students can access their email, calendar and more through Google Apps for Education (a web-based suite of communication and collaboration tools).
Access BC Google Apps for Education at g.bc.edu.
Learn more about BC Google Apps
- Login to Google Apps with your Secondary Password
- Google Consumer Apps @ BC
- Gmail @ BC
- Google Calendar @ BC
- Google Apps Learning Center
- Google Groups - Collaborative Inboxes
- Google Apps for Admin Assistants
Security, Accessibility, & Policies
- Google Apps and Accessibility
- Setup 2-Step Verification for Added Security
- Security and Privacy
- BC Google Drive and Confidential Data
- Google Drive Tips for Safe Sharing
- BC Google Apps End User Agreement