Campus Groups Support
the group management system
Use Campus Groups to easily create Groups from personal information in Boston College's computer system for students, faculty, and staff. You can create email distribution groups and voicemail distribution groups using Campus Groups. You can also view photo pages of your groups. We hope you enjoy the convenience of Campus Groups.
Benefits of using Campus Groups
- Campus Groups auto-generates class rosters for you. If you are a student or instructor, Campus Groups makes it easy for you to see photo pages or communicate with those in your classes.
- Campus Groups allows you to share your groups with other members of the BC Community.
- Campus Groups is web-based. You can access your groups in Campus Groups at any time and from any computer on or off campus.
- Campus Groups is email program independent. It will compliment any email program that can be configured to your web browser.
- Campus Groups is updated automatically. It contains the most up-to-date student, faculty, and staff information available.