Flex Dining Plan
Students who enroll in this plan between April 1 to May 15 for the fall semester and October 1 to November 1 for the spring semester are eligible to put the charge on their student account, or students may enroll any time and charge the cost of the plan to a credit card. Check out how to charge the cost to your credit card.
Flex Dining Funds may be used at all on-campus dining locations.
In addition to on-campus dining locations to choose from almost 24 hours a day, the Flex Dining Plan provides:
- Flex Bonus Dollars in addition to the Flex Dining Plan at no extra charge
- Everything from pizza to sushi to grilled steak, chicken, and salmon
- Self-serve salad bars as well as fruit and yogurt bars available from breakfast through dinner at our three main locations
- A Plain & Simple station at all three main locations, which provides students with delicious meals prepared without wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, and shellfish
- Vegan and Vegetarian options every day at our three main locations
- Specialty coffee beverages
- Homemade chocolates from the Chocolate Bar
Students Can Choose from Two Levels
|Level 1 - Purchase $800 and Receive|
Flex Dining Funds
|Bonus Dollars (free)||$120|
|Total Spending Power||$920|
|Level 2 - Purchase $1,200 and Receive|
Flex Dining Funds
|Bonus Dollars (free)||$300|
|Total Spending Power||$1,500|
*Pricing subject to change
Flex Dining Funds, Flex Bonus Dollars, and Refunds
Upon purchasing a Flex Plan, students automatically receive Flex Bonus Dollars in addition to their Flex Dining Funds at no extra charge. Both Flex Dining Funds and Bonus Dollars are part of a declining balance system. Bonus dollars are subtracted from a separate account and are used first. Bonus dollars not used by the end of an academic year are forfeited. After bonus dollars are used or forfeited, the Flex Dining Funds are then used, and, if a balance remains at the end of the academic year, this is carried over every year until a balance of $0 remains.
If students have a remaining balance of $400 or more upon graduation or the end of an academic year, these funds, the net of Bonus Dollars (received when purchasing the Flex Plan), are refunded and applied to your student account.
*Note: Bonus Dollars are received only upon purchasing a Flex Plan and are not re-loaded onto the student's account the following academic year even if Flex Dining Funds are carried over. Students may purchase additional Flex Plans at any time, in this case, and will receive Bonus Dollars upon every additional Flex Plan purchase.