What Makes Us Unique?
- We are a self-operated dining program - we don't outsource production of any of our foods.
- Flexible hours of operation across campus:
- Sunday-Wednesday: 6:30am-midnight
- Thursday-Saturday: 6:30am-2:00am
- We provide an à la carte, declining balance program - eat what you want, where you want, when you want.
- Our dining employees receive the same opportunities and benefits as our faculty.
- Although 5,100 students are required to be on a mandatory plan, an additional 4,000 choose to participate in optional plans - nearly an 100% participation rate.
- Where you decide to live after freshman year, not your class year, determines if you have a mandatory plan.
- Unlike other schools, which forfeit unused meals weekly, students have a declining balance in which they are given 32 academic weeks to use their mandatory dining dollars.
- Diverse dining locations that are open almost 24 hours a day include minimarts, vending machines, concessions, the farmer's market, and a specialty coffee shop featuring homemade chocolate.
- Our employees represent 33 nations, speaking over 14 languages, and take pride in producing authentic cuisine.
- Self-serve salad, fruit, and yogurt bars are available from breakfast through dinner at our three main locations and unlimited grab-and-go options at Late Night.
- A Plain and Simple Station at all three main locations that provides quality dishes free from the eight major allergens and gluten.
- Unrestricted take-out of all foods.
Explore Our Meal Plans
Mandatory Meal Plan
Optional Dining Accounts