What's New at BC Dining
Check out our new changes!
We are proud to announce what's new for Fall 2017.
Thank you for your feedback to BC Dining. You asked, we listened!
Enjoy vanilla and unsweetened almond milk from dispensers in McElroy, Stuart, Corcoran, Lyons, and Walsh.
The Hillside fryer is only used for products that are gluten-free and allergen-friendly (some products contain soybean oil).
All of our granola is certified gluten-free! Made in a 100% solar-powered facility in western Maine, Grandy Oats sources organic and local ingredients.
Enjoy rice from our new rice warmers in McElroy, Stuart, and Corcoran.
The Chocolate Bar
- New grab n' go items
- Specialty items from BC Bakery
Carney's Dining Room
- New stations: Ramen and Stir Fried Grains
- New featured dish: Bibimbap
-Look for crowd favorites at B'n Green, Green It, and Sub It
- Smoothies now available for Breakfast & Lunch Monday-Thursday
- New Stations: Burgers at Lunch, B'n Green (vegetarian saute station), Noodle/Bowl Bar, Holy Grain
- Sirloin steak now available at Late Night
- New Breakfast Items: tofu scramble, breakfast tostada, sauteed vegetables, sweet potato, black beans, and refried beans
- Rice available all day in rice warmers
- Thirsty Thursday (new specialty beverage every Thursday during dinner)
- Increased Vegetarian/vegan options with each meal
- New Paninis now available at the Deli: Nut-free Pesto BLT, Fig and Apple Grilled Cheese, Sriracha Chicken Salad Sandwich
- New concept: FRESH to Table
- Falafel and White Bean Spread now available on the Sandwich Line!
The Loft @ Addies
- Open in the mornings! Enjoy our delicious Bagel Bar, Acai Bowls, and Specialty Drinks
- Smoothies now available through GET mobile ordering
- New Station: Garden Party, featuring customizable bowls and salads, such as Chicken Caesar, Antipasto, Mediterranean, Garden Salad
- New menu items: Fried Chicken Tenders, Fried Potato Wedges, Onion Pretzels
- Extend hot breakfast
- Look for more special events
- Pop-up Dinners - stay tuned for details!
- New catering menu
- New luxury suite menu in Alumni Stadium and Conte Forum
- Newly renovated dining room
- New grab n' go items
Grab n' Go
- New items include: Andy's Sunbutter Snack and the Sorghum Salad Veganator!
- This semester's salads include: Southwestern Quinoa Salad with Pecans, Rabe Salad with Bacon, Egg & Cheese, Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad,
- This semester's platters include: Mediterranean Platter, Cheese Tray
- This semester's sandwiches include: Tomato Mozzarella, Turkey and Swiss on Multigrain, Peanut Butter Fluffernutter