Boston College New Hire Details
New employees must enter their personal data information through the Boston College Applicant home page. This will help facilitate computer system access and payroll information for your first day of work. You are encouraged to complete the online form prior to your first day.
- Log in as a returning applicant to the Boston College Applicant home page.
- Please select the Boston College New Hire Details link from the menu provided.
- This form allows you to enter as much information as you have at any one sitting. You may return as often as is needed prior to your first day of work.
You will also need to come in person to the Human Resources Service Center located in Room 100, 129 Lake Street, on or before your first day of work. This is to verify and sign necessary forms. Please bring with you the following items:
- Two forms of identification to complete an I-9 Form
- A voided check for direct deposit to a checking account, and/or a bank verification for direct deposit to a savings account.
For employees with non-U.S. citizenship, bring all appropriate documentation.