I-9 US Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- The I-9 Form is required to verify that a new employee is eligible to work in the United States.
- In addition to completing the first section of the I-9 Form, the new employee must also show proof of identity and employment eligibility to an authorized Boston College employment representative.
- A list of acceptable documents is included on the third page of the form.
- Instructions for completing the I-9 Form are available with the form.
- Employer Instructions for verifying the I-9 Form are available on the Department of Human Resources Website.