PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions Tips For Managers
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Always use Internet Explorer instead of other Web browsers. Further tips are available if you are experiencing difficulty opening resumes in Internet Explorer.
Utilize various PeopleSoft navigation buttons and hyperlinks:
- Never use the Internet Explorer "Back" button to navigate.
Use "Next" and "Previous" PeopleSoft buttons.
- When available, use PeopleSoft "Step Number" circle buttons on top of page to move backward or forward through pages.
- Click "Menu hyperlinks" (breadcrumb trail) on top of pages to navigate back through pages.
Complete documentation for Managers using PeopleSoft's Recruiting Solutions is available in the HR Website's Manager Section:
- Go to the HR Home Page www.bc.edu/hr
- Click the "Managers" link on the top right
- Click the "PeopleSoft Recruiting Soluctions" link in the featured links section on the left
Please contact the appropriate Employment Representative as listed on the Employment Office Contact List.
Open Agora to enter PeopleSoft Human Resources Services to access the eRecruit Home Page:
Home > Self Service > Manager > Home > eRecruit Manager Home