For Fall 2013 Walk Across Campus
Walk Across Campus has been a great success! Due to the growth we have experienced, this fall we will use IMLeagues.com for registration. To register for the Fall 2013 Walk Across Campus, just follow the steps below. If you have any questions or problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before starting the registration process, make sure you have your Eagle ID # and your BC e-mail address.
Step 1—Create an IMLeagues Account
- Go to IMLeagues.com
- In the top right hand corner of the page click ‘Create Account.’
- Select ‘Boston College’ from the list of schools.
- You will need to use your BC e-mail address (if your Fitbit username is a different e-mail address, no problem. You will be able to enter your correct Fitbit username on the ‘form’ in Step 3).
- Enter the required information.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail; go to your inbox, open the e-mail from IMLeagues (check your spam folder if it is not there in a few seconds), and click the link in the e-mail that says ‘Please follow this link to activate your account on imleagues.com.’
- This creates your IMLeagues account; you are not yet registered for Walk Across Campus.
Step 2—Sign up for your team
- Once logged into your IMLeagues account, go to the top middle of the page and click on ‘Boston College.’
- Click the ‘Walk Across Campus’ tab above the BC Rec logo in the middle of the page.
- Click on the small link in red type that says ‘WAC Fall 2013.’
- A list of all the Fall 2013 Teams will appear; next to your team name click the green tab that says ‘Join Team’
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
Step 3—Complete the registration form
- You will now see a green box that says, ‘Success!’ This is great, but you are not done yet.
- Beneath that is second green box; within this box click ‘Walk Across Campus Fall 2013 Registration’ to view the form.
- You must complete all fields on this form and submit it in order to formally sign up for the Fall WAC program.
- We appreciate your participation! Once this form is submitted, you can look for your Fitbit invitation, which will be e-mailed to you prior to October 1. Upon acceptance of that e-mail invitation you will be ready to go!
Downloadable PDF of these instructions