Application Process for BC Employees
How to Apply
As a current Boston College employee, you have access to additional job postings available only to internal applicants. To view all current opportunities and be identified as a current Boston College employee, you must:
- Login to Agora and select "PeopleSoft Human Resource Services" from the pull-down menu.
- Once you are in PeopleSoft, follow the path: Home > Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Career. Please remember to include the Requisition Number when applying.
- Please review Tips for Navigating in PeopleSoft.
- The hiring manager/selection committee review all applications.
- If you are invited to interview, a representative from the hiring department will contact you to set up an appointment.
- A member of the Department of Human Resources Staff interviews the finalist(s).
- A member of the Department of Human Resources Staff will extend an offer of employment at Boston College.
- Boston College interview process information
In filling positions at Boston College, preference is given, whenever possible, to qualified persons currently employed in a regular position at Boston College, with factors such as ability, experience, potential for growth, and the University's diversity goals taken into consideration. Boston College employees interested in applying for a different position should submit an updated resume and cover letter noting your status as a Boston College employee.
Please call us at (617) 552-3330 if you have any questions.