The Women's Collaborative
of boston college
The Women's Collaborative is a network of women sharing experiences and resources, career and family concerns, and a desire for a collective voice in the community. All current faculty and staff members of the Boston College community are welcome to join the Collaborative.
We host monthly lunch meetings during the academic year. We discuss issues of importance to women in the BC community and bring informative and energizing speakers to the meeting for a broad range of topics from health and wellness, careers and retirement planning to women in wine making and notable authors.
We strive to:
- create a campus culture that is sensitive to issues important to women,
- increase the visibility of women's issues and challenges,
- develop strategies to help women advance in their careers,
- improve female representation in underrepresented areas of the workforce, and
- recognize the accomplishments of women on campus.