Buildings and Paths
For more information contact facilities at email@example.com
Handicap entrances to the major buildings on campus:
- Alumni Stadium: Direct access to Alumni Stadium can be gained at Gates D & E North, and Gate F south via a ramp. There are four elevators in each corner of the stadium that access all levels of the stadium designated for accessible seating
- Burns/Bapst Library: The accessible entrance is located on the west side of the building facing College Road. This door is controlled by library staff and security. Access can only be gained by a key card issued by the Office of Student Development or by intercom (during normal library operating hours).
- Campion: Has three accessible entrances. At the main entrance on the east side of the building across from McGuinn Hall, an accessible ramp into the Campus School at the main gate directly opposite the guard shack on the south side, an accessible entrance is also located on the north side across from the service building.
- Carney Hall: Has two accessible entrances. An accessible ramp is located adjacent to the Beacon Street bus stop on the south side. A second accessible entrance is located at the basement level directly across from McGuinn Hall on the east side.
- Conte Forum: Accessible entrances to Conte Forum can be found at both the North and South Main entrances. The south student athlete’s entrance leads directly to a ramp and elevator that accesses all levels of the building. The north entrance has a lift that allows access the concourse level.
- Cushing Hall: Has two accessible entrances. They are both located on the east side of the building, one is located close to the Campion side, and the other is at The Health Services entrance on the Higgins Hall side.
- Devlin Hall: The main accessible entrance is in the front, north side of the building facing the quad. A second accessible entrance is located on the south side with exclusive access to a lecture hall.
- Fulton Hall: Has two accessible entrances. At the main entrance facing the Academic Quad on the north side, and on the south side facing McGuinn Hall.
- Gasson Hall: Gasson Hall has four accessible entrances. Two accessible entrances are located opposite the Academic Quad on the south side of the building, two additional accessible entrances were recently added via a split accessible ramp at the eagle statue on the north side of the building off Linden Lane.
- Higgins Hall: The main entrance across from the statue of St. Ignatius is accessible. There is also an accessible entrance on the first floor behind the parking lot to the right of the loading dock, which is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Lyons Hall: The accessible entrance is on the south side of the building, basement level, adjacent to Stokes Hall North.
- McElroy Hall: The accessible entrance is located on the south side of the building adjacent to Beacon Street.
- McGuinn Hall: Has two accessible entrances. One is located in the front of the building’s east side to the left of the main entrance accessed by a ramped walkway into lecture hall 121 lobby. The second is located in the rear of the building’s east side, directly across from Carney Hall.
- Merkert: Has two accessible entrances. One is located at main entrance on the north side facing Conte forum and the second is located at the upper plaza entrance facing Campion Hall.
- O'Neill Library: Access to O’Neill Library main level 3 is from the east plaza side, access to the first level is opposite Maloney Hall and to the right, follow signs to access elevator to other levels.
- Stokes Hall: All of the building’s entrances are accessible. One entrance on the west side of the building is equipped with auto door operators, and is located off of the accessible parking area directly across from McElroy Hall.
Accessible entrances to University Dining Facilities:
- Carney's, McElroy 3rd floor: Accessible from the first floor lobby elevator
- Eagle's Nest, McElroy 2nd floor: Accessible from the first floor lobby elevator
- Faculty Dining Room, McElroy 3rd floor: Accessible from the first floor lobby elevator
- Hillside Café, Maloney Hall, 1st floor: Accessible from the front entrance
- Lower Campus Dining Hall, Corcoran Commons, 1st floor: Accessible from the front entrance
- Lyons basement ("The Rat," Welch Dining Hall): Accessible from the basement entrance
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.