Call to Conscience
Conscience is emerging as a pivotal concept in Pope Francis’s papacy. Based on the Fall 2016 C21 Resources issue, edited by Kristen E. Heyer, this course examines the role of conscience in our growth as disciples of Jesus.
Check the course schedule for future offerings of this course.
Week 1: What Do We Mean by Conscience?
Week 2: Following Conscience for Growth and Discipleship
This course includes:
- Weekly introductions to each new topic;
- Weekly questions for reflection and discussion; and
- A page of further resources about topics discussed in this course.
All Crossroads courses include these features:
- Participants have access 24 hours/ 7 days a week to the course's password-protected web site.
- Each participant belongs to a small Community for Conversation and faith sharing guided by a facilitator.
- Site is usually available to participants at least three months after the course.
- An orientation in how to navigate the web site is always available.
- Technical assistance is easy to contact and prompt in returning a message.
- A Certificate of Active Participation is awarded to those who post at least three messages of substance for each week of content.
Additional Materials Needed:
View this issue of C21 Resources, "Conscience at Work."
A participant can expect to spend an average of 3-4 hours each week. This commitment includes both preparation and interaction online.
Content Scholars: Kristin E. Heyer (guest editor for the Fall 2016 issue of C21 Resources)