Winston Center Ambassador Program
Students who are interested in promoting and advancing the mission of the Winston Center for Leadership and Ethics will work in collaboration with the Assistant Director to publicize key events to the campus community. Ambassadors serve as stewards for the Winston Center and can also be ambassadors for the Center in capacities other than events on an as needed basis. These roles are open to all undergraduate students.
- Create promotional materials and distribute on campus
- Greet guests at Winston Center events and help to facilitate an enjoyable experience
- Network with friends, classmates, and other social groups to ensure significant attendance at events
- Foster relationships with media outlets to encourage press coverage of key events to the greater Boston College community
- Participate in Leadership workshops
- Access to exclusive Winston Center programming
- Opportunity to meet with benefactors of the Winston Center
- Aid in the planning and execution of signature Winston Center programs as well as collaborations
- Access to pre-event Q&A sessions with world renowned speakers.
- Excellent volunteer opportunity to extend on-campus network and connect with influential Boston College leaders and alumni
Winston ambassadors are committed to serving our community, and every semester volunteer at local community programs.
APPLYING TO AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Applications will be accepted in Spring 2018.
Contact Assistant Director Monetta Edwards for more information.