Visiting Student Program
PLEASE NOTE: Students previously enrolled at Boston College (in any school i.e. Morrissey College of Arts & Sciences, Lynch School of Education, etc.) should complete the Visiting Students (Internal) application.
Students who have not previously been enrolled at Boston College and are applying as a Visiting Student should complete the below application.
How to Apply
To be considered for admission, applicants are responsible for submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline (see below).
- Online application form
- Application fee $45 (to be paid as part of the online application)
- Personal Statement
- Official transcript from home institution
- Visiting Student Certification form (Not required for students who hold a previous Bachelor's degree).
International applicants will need to submit the following additional materials:
- International Visiting Student Certification form
- Declaration and Certification of Finances form (DCF) for Visiting Students
- Official translation of Transcript, if not in English
- Official iBT TOEFL score report, minimum score must be 100 (ETS code 3276)
- Notarized Bank Statement
Priority Application Deadlines
- August 1st for Fall enrollment
- December 1st for Spring enrollment (rolling admission offered after December 1st)
International applicants seeking a visa should apply at least 3 months prior to their intended start term.
As part of the application process for Visiting Student status, applicants are required to have officials from their current home institution complete and submit the Visiting Student Certification Form. This form certifies that the applicant is in good academic standing and whether the applicant has been subject to any disciplinary actions at his or her home institution. (Not required for students who hold a previous Bachelor's degree).
International applicants should submit the Visiting International Student Certification Form.
You may download the form through your online application or from the link below.
PLEASE MAIL OR DELIVER APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Boston College WCAS Processing Center
P.O. Box 67445
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
If you have technical difficulties with or technical questions about the Embark on-line application, please login to your application and consult the Help Center, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.