master of science in leadership and administration
How to Apply
To be considered for admission, applicants to the Leadership and Administration program are responsible for collecting and submitting all necessary application materials. The Leadership and Administration program is open to graduates of fully accredited liberal arts colleges regardless of undergraduate major.
- Online application form
- Application fee $60 (to be paid as part of the online application)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (minimum GPA 3.0)*
- Transcripts from each college or university in which you were enrolled (see transcript requirements for international students).
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation. (Letters must be sent directly from recommender either through online application portal or directly to Woods College. We will not accept letters that are not in a sealed envelope mailed directly from recommender or emailed directly from recommender).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the areas of computer applications and statistics**
- GRE (reporting code 7534) or GMAT (reporting code 44X-HX-47) scores (optional)
- TOEFL (reporting code 3276) or IELTS scores (if applicable) from within the past two years
*Students who do not meet these requirements may be considered for admission with the following condition: the completion of two core courses, Research Methods and Data Analysis and Project Management, with grades of B or better. Credits earned in these courses will be applied towards the degree requirements.
**Evidence of proficiency must be provided in one of two ways:
- Passing with a C- or better previous coursework in these areas (e.g., statistics or computer based course) OR
- Professional experience that is detailed and documented in a letter of recommendation from one's workplace (from within the last five years of employment)
(BC Employees and alumni, please note: We highly recommend entering your Social Security Number into the Optional Field on the Application Form as this will guarantee your Eagle ID number is identified).
PLEASE MAIL OR DELIVER APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Boston College WCAS Processing Center
P.O. Box 67445
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
2017-2018 Application Deadlines
|Entrance Term:||Application Due Date:||Decision Letter Sent By:|
|Spring 2018||Early Deadline:
November 1, 2017
(International Students applying for spring 2018 must submit an application by November 1st. Applications received after November 1st will be considered for the summer semester)
|November 15, 2017|
|Spring 2018||Regular Deadline:
December 11, 2017
|December 20, 2017|
|Spring 2018||Rolling admissions after Regular deadline.||Applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis, pending availability.|
|March 15, 2018|
(International Students applying for summer I 2018 must submit an application by March 1st. Summer 2 applicants must submit an application by April 15th).
|May 1, 2018|
|Summer 2018||Rolling admissions after Regular deadline.||Applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis, pending availability.|
|Fall 2018||Early Deadline:
March 15, 2018
|March 30, 2018|
|Fall 2018||Regular Deadline
May 15, 2018
|May 30, 2018|
Rolling admissions after Regular deadline.
|Applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis, pending availability.|
If you have technical difficulties with or technical questions about the Embark on-line application, please login to your application and consult the Help Center, or email email@example.com.
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.