The WC library has over 1000 volumes of fiction and non-fiction work by women and men on a wide range of subjects including career, diversity, spirituality, health, literature, psychology, media literacy, gay and lesbian issues, and many more. Books are available for borrowing with your BC ID.
Check our online catalog to see the complete collection, as well as the availability of volumes.
Some of the most recent additions to the library include:
- The Next American Revolution: Sustainable Activism for the Twenty-First Century by Grace Lee Boggs
- Sister Outsider by Audre Lorde
- Freedom is a Constant Struggle: Ferguson, Palestine, and the Foundations of a movement by Angela Davis
- Living a Feminist Life by Sara Ahmed
- All About Love: New Visions by bell hooks
- and many more!!