Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Update Billing Address

Borrowers in grace or repayment with campus-based loans serviced by Boston College must have an updated address on file at all times.

You may change your address by email (, on your billing statement, or by calling the Office of Student Services at 617-552-3300 or toll free at 800-294-0294.

Enrolled students or alumni who do not have campus-based loans and wish to update their address information should do so through