Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Graduate Students

welcome to bc

Financing a graduate education can be a daunting task. The information on this site will help you move through the process efficiently and make a plan that works for you.

If you have additional questions, you may contact your Financial Aid Counselor.

  • If your last name begins with a letter from A through F or S through Z, Elaine Holloman is your financial aid counselor.
  • If your last name begins with a letter from G through R, Marsia Hill Kreaime is your financial aid counselor.

For general questions, please call or email the Office of Student Services.

Forms you will need can be downloaded from the Student Services Forms web page. Law students should reference the Law School's Financial Aid web page for more information.

If you are looking for Financial Aid information through specific graduate schools, please visit our Planning web page.

All financial aid documentation should be mailed to:

Boston College Financial Aid Processing Center
P.O. Box 67486
Chestnut Hill, MA  02467

Be sure to write the student's Eagle ID number on the top of each document.

Successful Start — BC's Financial Literacy Program

Need some helpful resources to managing your debt, budget, or credit cards? Many students wonder how to manage their debt while in school, or have questions on budgeting, credit credits, and other related issues about financial literacy. BC is interested in helping you get a successful start on your financial future. Check out our Successful Start web page for information about the workshops Successful Start offers on these and other topics.

Contact Us

Office of Student Services
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Lyons Hall
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

For general questions, e-mail us at

Important Phone Numbers

Student Services: 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294
Fax: 617-552-4889
Credit Card Payments: 617-552-0700 (Woods College of Advancing Studies students only)










If you would like a paper copy of this webpage, please contact the Office of Student Services' Communications team at or the Office of Student Services.