International Wire Payments
Boston College has partnered with Flywire (best viewed in Firefox) to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Flywire's mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Boston College account will be faster, and you will be notified via email when it is received.
Visit www.flywire.com/pay/bc (best viewed in Firefox) to begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in U.S. dollars (a minimum of $50) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the U.S. dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some additional basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via e-mail on how to pay Flywire from your home country bank account.
- Flywire will then forward the U.S. dollar amount to Boston College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm receipt of payment.
- At any time, you will have a dedicated customer service team reachable via chat, Skype, e-mail, and phone to answer any of your questions.
U.S. Wire Payments
Payments via wire transfer (in U.S. dollars) should be made at least seven days in advance of the due date and must include the student's full name and ID number.
Transfers should be made directly to Bank of America.
Please contact the Office of Student Services for routing and account information.