Payment Options and Financing
Boston College is committed to helping students and families finance their education in a way that best suits their individual needs. A number of options are available, including financial aid, student and parent loans, and installment payment plans. Please review the information below to help choose the option that is right for you.
Billing and Payment
- My Bill — Information about Boston College’s electronic student account billing and payment system
- E-Payment: Guest Access — Make a tuition payment or add money to a student’s Dining account without logging into My Bill.
- International Wire Transfers—Boston College has partnered with flywire (best viewed in Firefox) to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
- QuikPAY® Payment Plan—Boston College has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer the QuikPAY® Payment Plan (undergraduate and Law students only).
- Pay tuition with a 529 Plan: A 529 Plan is an education savings plan operated by a state or educational institution designed to help families set aside funds for future college costs. If you are paying your tuition with this type of plan, please have the check made payable to Boston College sent to the following address:
Boston College Student Services
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Lyons Hall Room 103
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-0123.
Please schedule your payments to ensure delivery by the bill due date of August 10, 2018. Please ensure that the student’s name and Eagle Number are clearly referenced on all payments.
- The Federal Direct Loan
- The Federal PLUS Loan (For Graduate students, Law students, or parents of Undergraduate students)
- Private Loans for students and parents (also called Alternative Loans)
Resources and Information