Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Financial Forms

student affairs business service center

For detailed descriptions of commonly used forms, click the link to view the Financial Forms Reference Guide.

Doing Business with Boston College

Tax Exemption Information
W-9 Form (for new BC Vendors)
BC Procurement Services (for more information)

Payment Forms

P-Card is the preferred method of payment. If a P-Card could not be used, one of the following payment forms must be filled out and submitted through MyBC.
Treasurer credentials are required.

Outside Vendor Payment
Purchase Order
Fund Transfer
BC Employee Payment
BC Student Hire and Payment
BC Student Reimbursement
Expense Report Form (not found on MyBC, for travel related reimbursements)

Revenue Collection Forms

P-Card Forms

All P-Card forms must be filled out and submitted through MyBC.

P-Card Increase Form   (Treasurer credentials required)
P-Card Reconciliation Form